Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm

Come Visit Palakkad

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

Palakkad is one of the best locations to travel to in South India. It is located in the important travel routes connecting many prominent places like Coimbatore, Thrissur. You can find many wonderful places around this city. Be it the Parambikulam tiger reserve, Attapady forest reserve or the Tipu Sultan palace, all of these are easily reachable from the city of Palakkad. Kalpathy temple is a short drive from the centre of the city. For reaching the nearby places, it is the perfect place to stay. Palakkad lies in the confluence of different cultures of Tamil Nadu & Kerala. The resulting culture of the city is a beautiful blend of these two different but related cultures. This makes Palakkad the best place to experience and enjoy both these cultures.

If you are planning to visit the place, it is advisable to book your stay upfront as the city is in the important travel route. It is well connected by road and rail. Although the closest airport is Coimbatore, in the adjacent state of Tamil Nadu, Palakkad is well connected in terms of rail. All major trains travelling through the western Tamil Nadu and through Kerala crosses Palakkad. You can get trains to Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and many other important cities of India. It gets many visitors from all over the country every year. So, it might be fully booked.

No matter what your food preference is, you will get the best dishes in all the cuisines. The city has many vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. The city has restaurants that serve north-Indian, south-Indian, Chinese and native dishes. The authentic Kerala style food is also available in many restaurants of Palakkad. Hotel ATS Grand Kera is one of the most respected Hotel rooms in Palakkad.

Hotel ATS Grand Kera Has Comfortable Rooms For Your Stay
The hotel has rooms of many sizes and prices. You can choose the budget economy rooms or the slightly higher priced executive rooms. If you need luxury during your stay then you should opt for the deluxe suite rooms of the hotel. You can book these rooms through the website of the hotel. It is easy to book and can be booked in a matter of minutes.

The hotel also has a restaurant that serves foods of all kind. If you are looking for Chinese or north-Indian, the restaurant does serve these cuisines. However, as the old adage goes, it is better to be a Roman while you are in Rome. Similarly, you can enjoy authentic native Kerala styled foods in the restaurant. You can have a wonderful stay at the place together with your family.

If you prefer to have light drink with your food, then the hotel is perfect for that too. The hotel has a good bar with a wide range of drinks. It is convenient for people who love to have a beer or a drink with their food.

You can also conduct your birthday parties and family functions in the hotel as it has a banquet hall. The banquet hall is spacious to conduct almost all family functions like baptism, anniversary parties etc. Moreover, the option of booking rooms along with the banquet hall makes it easier to book accommodation for your family guests too. Check the availability of the hall well in advance. If you want to conduct professional meetings like your business meetings or conferences, the hotel has also got a conference hall for the same. It is spacious and can be booked along with food for the events.

The hotel is conveniently positioned in the centre of the city. It is very close to the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation bus stand. So, you can travel in and out of the city quickly from this hotel. If you are thinking to stay in the city for a few days, then you can book the hotel in advance to avoid last minute hassles. Getting a bus from the bus stand can take you to other parts of the state or to Tamil Nadu.

The hotel is also close to other important landmarks of the city like the Prasannalakshmi auditorium or the Simon centre. These halls are very famous in the city and a large majority of the weddings and functions happen in this part of the city. So, if you have never came to the city and want to attend the family functionsor events, Hotel ATS Grand Kera is the perfect choice for you.

The hotel offers affordable accommodation and tasty food for people who want to enjoy the richness of the nature and culture of Kerala. Your travel and stay at Palakkad will be memorable and hotel ATS Grand Kera will surely play an important role in making it memorable. Book your stay today and have a happy trip to the God’s own country.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:33 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

I have checked lot of options where anyone can travel around the world.Most of the Vacation Packages are available for the people who love to travel and enjoy the Best Vacation Packages for the traveling.Some locations provide the best traveling options in easy way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 am  Reply with quote Report this post 
When life pushes you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. let reason pull you up. A perfect and safe choice for everyone is here >> shell shockers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

Hello, I do believe your web site may be having web browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up about cbd oil vape uk! Other than that, great site! Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

India might be a very interesting travel destination and the area is so picturesque there ! I want to visit some places via car rental India as I want to rent a car there. Do you think it's a good idea ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:33 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 
absolutely, India might be a very interesting travel <a href="https://bedbugdetected.com/bed-bug-detector/">destination</a>
and the area is so picturesque there! I want to visit some places via car rental in India as I want to rent a car there. Do you think it's a good idea?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:01 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 
absolutely, India might be a very interesting travel destinationand the area is so picturesque there! I want to visit some places via car rental in India as I want to rent a car there. Do you think it's a good idea?
Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:01 pm.