Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm

Are you looking to find the Best minigames Servers?

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:29 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

Mini-games are by far the most popular type of game mode in Minecraft, which is played daily by hundreds of thousands of players. It can be a daunting task for a player to find the best mini-game server when there are thousands of servers to choose from! Don't worry, however, this post will help you find the perfect server for you and answer some of the most frequently asked questions.

How do I connect to the mini-game server?
To connect to the mini-game server, you first need to make sure that you have Minecraft installed. Then, as soon as you log in to your account, select the "Multiplayer"option. After that, click the "Add Server" button at the bottom of the screen and fill in the following information. Once you have completed everything, click done and you are ready to play!
Server address: cow. the universe mc.us

What mini-game servers can be found on UniverseMC?
There are many types of mini-games on the UniverseMC server, and they are often added! Here is a list of mini-games found on the UniverseMC server.​

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

I played Minecraft back in the early days and haven't been back since. Now I want to get back into the game. Have there been many changes, and which servers are at the top of the rankings now?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

The game has changed a lot since the early versions. Introduce new mechanics, add new blocks. Also, a new neserite ore has add, from which you can craft armor, sword, pickaxe. Add new biomes and dungeons. In version 1.17, the developers have worked on upgrading the caves. They are now vast and diverse. In general, the developers are not sitting still and continue to please the players. Otherwise, Minecraft wouldn't be so popular. As I know, Hypixel is still at the top of the rankings https://minecraft.buzz/server/26. That is one of the first servers where I tried minigames. Sometimes I go there to have fun with my friends. I think I've told you all about it. You can find out the rest already in the game.