Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

Different Diets to Lower Cholesterol

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:35 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

Of the bags they collected from customers entering Meridian Health Protocol a store, nearly all of them had some level of bacterial growth, 12 % tested positive for e.coli.The study further stated that washing the bags out with laundry detergent and allowing them to air dry reduced the bacteria counts to undetectable levels.

But do I really want to have to launder my shopping bags? Sure, what difference does a couple more items to lander matter?Another suggestion was to have bags dedicated to meats, and produce as one does with cutting boards. That is a good plan requiring obvious marking of the bags and dependent on the check out person being observant and willing to divide up my groceries.

My solution? Simple use my reusable bags for packaged goods, can goods, clothing and other items that will not contaminate them. Use the store supplied plastic bags for raw meats and veggies--watching very carefully that the check out clerk does not package them in the same bags.In non-grocery stores I use reusable bags when possible and have found them to work wonderfully.Meat is the oldest nutrient in the human diet. Groups of hunters would gather and go hunting in order to feed the tribe.

https://letsfireurbossnow.com/meridian-health-protocol-review/