Register
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 pm

do you like to travel

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:19 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

do you like to travel?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:33 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

I like to travel. By the way, the last time I was vacationing in Croatia and I rented a yacht for myself at the best boat charter service it was an unforgettable vacation! Yacht charter is a full guarantee of your safety: you get the opportunity to use the services of experienced professional sailors who can easily cope with the management of the vessel in any weather.

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:14 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

I enjoy travelling and visiting other countries a lot. Some of them are hard to enjoy visiting though, particularly Israel. I had to use https://meteoprog.co.il/en/ to find a week that wasn't incredibly hot for someone who is used to living up north like me. Thankfully, this website provides accurate weather forecasts that help travelers and locals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:26 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

What kind of travel do you prefer? I like calm and relaxed rest. When my friends and I were vacationing in Qatar, we ordered a cruise on a private yacht https://asfary.com/en/detail/yacht-and-boat/private-yacht-cruise-57. I have not seen such a beautiful sunset for a long time. If you have never been to Qatar, then I advise you to go to this beautiful country. They have incredible nature!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:55 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 
I would really love to travel somewhere, but not on a yacht for sure. I would like to go to Italy, where there are Florence, Uffizi galary and Raphael paintings. For airfare to florence italy I visit a special site where I follow the best price. Has anybody of you been to Italy ever before? I think you should visit this magical place. You will have unforgettable experience.
Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:55 pm.