Register
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 am

Thomas Edison Knew the Success Power in the "Secret"!

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:04 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

Did you know that you don't have to be exceptional Overnight Millionaire System Review to succeed? One of my favourite bloggers (visit leawoodward.com) once referred to the concept of becoming successful, or even great, by being average. Lea pointed out that (to use writing as an example) if she did an average amount of writing each day - say 45 minutes - then in a year she could probably publish 20 or 30 articles, at least one book, and several screenplays, and that if she kept that up for 5 years she'd almost be considered prolific! It's true, isn't it? So often we expend untold amounts of time, energy or even money on avoiding getting the job done. Whether it's a business idea that you never really give a fair go, that book you were always going to write, creating the body of your dreams, or even something as simple as having a beautifully clean house, we often avoid finishing (or even starting!) certain things because we don't believe we can do them perfectly.

Well, maybe you can't be perfect. Maybe you won't write an exceptional book, have the cleanest home on the block, start the most innovative new business. Here's a fact though - if you don't give it a fair go, you definitely won't get there. I want to add another concept onto the 'success through being average' idea. Consistency. I've written along this line previously. In fact, last week on my blog, I wrote about achieving results by following the plan.

Have you ever wasted precious time making up excuses for putting something off? How does that make you feel? For me, I'd say either guilty or annoyed at myself. The funny thing is, no matter how much you know on a logical level that doing something toward your goal each day is what will get you there, you still go through that daily debate over whether or not you should actually follow through. Or is that just me? Here's an actual excerpt from my journal this morning. Tuesday is my day each week to write for e-zine articles, and I just couldn't get the ball rolling. Didn't really want to, in fact. So I started writing in my online journal instead.

https://letsfireurbossnow.com/overnight-millionaire-system/