Register
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 pm

of his rehab of an injury with a normal prognos

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:22 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

Falcons free safety Ricardo Allen still is rehabbing from a torn left Achilles. Thus Daniel Jones Jersey , he is not ready to fully participate when practice begins Monday.“I don’t know,” Allen said when asked about his return, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the . “I’m following their program. I just take it [day by day]. I’m a day-by-day guy, so I’m going to keep it day-by-day. Whatever they tell me I can do Ed Oliver Jersey , I’m going to go for it. I’m going to following the plan and be ready when it’s time to go.”Allen, 27, played only three games last season, injuring his Achilles in overtime of a loss to the Saints on Sept. 23. He is in the final stages of his rehab of an injury with a normal prognosis of nine to 12 months.“I feel good http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-cody-ford-jersey ,” Allen said. “I feel like I can beat a lot of people. I feel like I can compete and do some good things. That’s good enough for me right now.“I don’t know if I’m 100 [percent]. I might be 1,000. You never know. I might be more than 100. I don’t know.”Allen, though, knows there is no reason to rush a return. The Falcons’ first game isn’t until Sept. 8. So the Falcons will take a deliberate approach with Allen. “I’m going to be smart with my body Devin Singletary Jersey ,” Allen said. “I’m going to try to be out there to support my team and just grind as much as I can.” Quarterback Russell Wilson wants a new contract before April 15. If he doesn’t get one, Wilson very well could embark on a year-to-year approach under the franchise tag, with $30.34 million in 2020 becoming $36.4 million in 2021 becoming $52.43 million in 2022.Appearing recently on NFL Network, former Jaguars and Raiders coach Jack Del Rio offered a fairly bold prediction regarding a third possible option.“[D]on’t be surprised if before it’s all said and done when we line up for the season next year if Russell Wilson isn’t quarterbacking somewhere else and the Seahawks haven’t gone and gotten a quarterback they think for the future Kyler Murray Jersey ,” Del Rio said.Wilson has given no indication that he wants a trade; appearing on last month, he dismissed speculation of a trade to the Giants by saying the Seahawks likely wouldn’t let him get away. But what if the Seahawks decide neither to make Wilson the highest-paid player in football history nor to engage in the franchise-tag dance? The other alternative would be to find another quarterback, and to shop Wilson to a team that needs a quarterback — and that would be willing to pay huge money to Russell Wilson.