Register
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:56 pm

The Secrets to Lose Belly Fat Finally Revealed

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:19 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

The length of your ligaments, tendons, and Muscletronic Review bones and how they all connect determine how much leverage you can bring to bear when performing a movement. Longer, thicker tendons can support more force than smaller, thinner ones. A slight variance in where a tendon connects - which is determined by genetics - can make a big difference in the leverage. Some people will simply have more favorable tendon attachments and, as a result, have more potential for strength.Repeatedly performing a movement will make the body more efficient at performing it.

Lifting weights that stress the muscle and cause micro-trauma will result in muscular growth (as long as the diet provides the calories and nutrients needed). Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about how your body is put together, although studies have shown long term weight training will actually make you tendons thicker and your bones denser.

So if you want to get stronger, you've got to get under the weights, you've got to work close to your body's maximum capabilities to stress it and cause micro-trauma, you have eat right, and you have to keep on doing it. Yes, off course you do. And probably you have done so many things to gain that rock-solid body. I know because I have been there too. So, I know what you feel.

http://wedidreviewforyou.com/muscletronic-review/