Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

Shampoo criticism

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

I use this rlly cheap brand of shampoo which is conditioner and shampoo in 1, some1 then said "omygosh shanaya ur hair is soooo soft wot shampoo do u use so I told them and then every1 was like "ugh that brand is sooo cheap u shud invest in high quality expert ones" like wot the hell , this was also only girls who said this. Like I'm sorry wots the big deal about the cost of my shampoo?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:56 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

I've always used budget shampoos.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:26 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

"I respect your point, but I can't entirely agree with it. Expensive shampoos use higher-quality ingredients. You may not feel this difference since you have healthy and strong hair. I have brittle, fluffy, and dry hair, so when I use cheap shampoo, washcloth forms on my head. Using 2-in-1 products where shampoo is in one jar with conditioner is a gross mistake. The shampoo exfoliates impurities from the scalp, and the conditioner allows you to protect the ends of the hair after using the shampoo. Think about the right care; otherwise, you will one day have to turn to novahairtransplantnyc.com.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:39 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

I wouldn't pay much attention to envious haters, LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:40 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

That was just jealousy speaking, haha. Well, it depends on the type of hair. My boyfriend, for instance, has long, pretty curly hair, and I'm so jealous of how it looks and grows! I mean, I use expensive brands. I splurge my money on treatments and masks; damn it, I don't know what else I should try to get the desired effect! And that goddamn son of a bitch of my boyfriend, he uses a 3-in-1 piece of shit from a convenience store, and his hair is to die for! Gurl, whatever makes you and your hair happy, haters gonna hate! As for me, maybe I should check that clinic at https://goo.gl/maps/iS5HPMLozPDjZxrJ7 and get a hair transplant. Maybe THAT will make me happy, LOL.