Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

What movies have you watched most often?

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:48 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

What movies have you watched most often?
"The Pursuit of Happiness" is a movie I can watch over and over again without any regrets. For me it's not just a movie, it's a dream journey, the search for happiness, the persistent attempts to provide a safe life for my child, the repeated failures but never giving up even when it seems to be over, and definitely the unselfish love between a father and his son.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:54 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

The Road Warrior is first on the list because it’s the only movie I’ve never gotten tired of watching. Maybe because there’s not a lot of dialogs, but what there is, is usually pretty memorable. I can’t also get enough of Ford v Ferrari the 2019 film downloaded from proxy-rarbg and based on A.J. Baum’s book Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans. The film is the Hollywoodized true story of how Henry Ford II spent boatloads of money to best Enzo Ferrari at Le Mans because of a personal slight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:22 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

My personal list:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Star Trek AOS films (don’t judge me, I love the casts)
The Raid
The Matrix
Thor: Ragnarok
These are the best movies people could have made in the twenty-first century. I really like the way movies are made now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

There is plenty of entertainment stuff available and everyone has their own choice to watch the movies. I believe such information is quite helpful on your blog for the people who really need the best essay writing service help with entertainment movies to watch. I found the discussion very interesting keep posting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:25 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

I've been watching movies for a long time. The Princess Bride (1987). This movie is one of the best romantic comedies ever made, with rich characters and a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The Shining (1980). This harry potter svg website have thousand of harry potter templates. This movie is one of the scariest horror films ever made, with a brilliant performance by Jack Nicholson and an amazing look at mental illness and what it means to be human. Goodfellas (1990). In terms of pure storytelling, this is one of the best crime movies ever made. It's got everything: a great cast, great acting, good pacing...and it's based on a true story.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:16 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

I've watched a lot of excellent, hot and diverse films. I'd like to share a free movie downloading website with you: cinemahdv2. I think you will like it. Thanks