Register
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 pm

Somalia rejects claims of expulsion of defense lawyer

View active topics

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 11:14 am  Reply with quote Report this post 

MOGADISHU (HOL) - Somalia has rejected petitions to dismiss one of its lawyers in an ongoing maritime case with Kenya at the International Court of Justice.

advertisement
Somalia's ambassador to the EU, Ali Said Faqi, said in a statement that the claims were unfounded, noting that the government intends to retain its defense team until the case is completed.

Responding to social media reports that one of the lawyers, Muna Sharman, had been relieved of her duties, Faki confirmed that she had left, but she had not been kicked out.

“Muna called the president and tried to leave because she got a job at the World Bank,” Faqi said.

President Mohammed Farmaajo, according to Faki, granted her request. “She is no longer part of the team representing Somalia,” Faqi said.

Faki was part of a team of defense lawyers who were dealing with the Kenyan in a maritime dispute, which has now been postponed to June 2020.

During her tenure, Somalia successfully managed to persuade the Court to consider the maritime case after Kenya challenged its jurisdiction over the case.

Faqi said the rest of the lawyers will stay until the case is completed.

Last week, the court granted Kenya a second extension, setting a public hearing for June 2020. Kenya argued that it needed more time to rebuild its defense team.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 11:59 am  Reply with quote Report this post 
It looks like Somalia does not really care about what the rest of the countries will say. They just do whatever they want on this case and then say that it is all not true and it is just a provocation. It is always easy to say she had quit herself, and nobody insisted on that. A Military defense lawyer is an important part of the defense team, especially in the cases like this one. I don’t think that this will end well for the defendant.
And the worst part is that I don’t even see any ways to influence the situation because it is their internal business.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:09 pm  Reply with quote Report this post 

Key Macro Editor (KME) enables users to quickly and easily create key combinations for Microsoft Windows programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher. Key macros are a great way to save time and effort and can reduce the learning curve associated with using these applications. Simply enter the key combination in the macro pane and then test it in the application's shortcut menu or in a button on a form.
KEYMACRO lets you make macros for the most popular Windows applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher and PowerPoint. You can create macros for an existing keyboard shortcut or for a new combination of keys.
KEYMACRO's integrated tutorial gives you the information you need to get started quickly. It will teach you all you need to know about using this application.
KEYMACRO's keyboard shortcut manager allows you to create a custom shortcut for any of your new or existing macros. You can also use the keyboard shortcut manager to organize and edit your custom shortcuts.
Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of keys that you press at the same time to get a particular program to perform a certain task. They are faster than using the mouse, and they can often save you a lot of time.
KEYMACRO includes shortcuts for Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher and PowerPoint. You can create macros for Microsoft Windows applications that use a shortcut key such as Ctrl+S or Ctrl+C. You can use the keyboard shortcuts manager to quickly create a shortcut for a new or existing macro.
KEYMACRO is a time-saving application that makes it easy to create macros for any application on your computer.
Features
• Macro editing for more than 30 applications
• Organize and edit your macros
• Create shortcuts for all your macros
• Autosave your macros and write/read comments
• Create/edit keyboard shortcuts for your macros
• Useful Help files
• Runable macros in Powerpoint

I have never read that many anti-virus programs before. In fact, as a newbie to computer protection, I am not even aware that anti-virus programs are necessary to use for day-to-day computer activities. For me, being a newbie, it will take some time for me to familiarize myself with all the functions of these programs.
I have always thought that I have been doing the necessary. However, the software for my computer has informed me that I need to install a anti-virus program. Also, the tool has also a77f14ba26 nolmar
https://www.bariatricbody.co/profile/Bl ... ub/profile
https://www.shirleycommunity.net/profil ... EW/profile
https://www.ccvrgnul.com/profile/Rust-R ... ck/profile
https://nerdestranhoo.wixsite.com/geek/ ... or/profile
https://en.miratusestrellas.com/profile ... io/profile

Profile WWW ICQ YIM